- Fingerprints for the general public are done by Savannah Police Department at the Administrative Services and Training Complex, located at 78 Ross Road.
- The hours of operation are 9 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, but not holidays.
- Due to COVID-19, an appointment is required to receive this service. To make an appointment online, click HERE.
- Fingerprinting is free, and a picture ID is required. FBI fingerprint cards can be provided if needed.
- If prints are needed for an alcohol license, an application must be filled out in advance.
- If prints are needed for a gun application, daycare licensing, elder care, or adoptions through the State of Georgia, prints must be done at the UPS Store located at 1 Diamond Causeway. Contact UPS at (912) 303-0912 for more information.
- Please see Georgia Application Processing for information pertaining to fingerprint processing and results.
- For more information on this service, contact the Forensics Unit at (912) 651-6700.